Zatch Bell Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zatch Bell Omega

1000 years have passed since the last battle for king of the demon world. New rivalries, betrayals, tricks, bonds, and battles are about to ensue. Who will survive this Gods Trial to the very end? Well... that's up to you, isn't it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General RP rules (IC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Science Freak
Admin

General RP rules (IC) Empty
PostSubject: General RP rules (IC)   General RP rules (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Alright, welcome to Zatch Bell Omega! Put your bags to the side, and come down the automated walker for this mandatory rules reading for coming to a new forum! Don't try to run ahead, read everything carefully, and, more importantly, stick to it!

1) I'm going to group these all together, with small definitions, for the first rule.

Do NOT do the following!

Powerplay (Exert an awesome amount of power without verification).
Godmod (Control another's character without their consent).
Metagame (Spontaneously know something about a situation at hand while having no reason to know so).
Failroad (Attempt to force the situation at hand to strictly follow a written plot or story you wish to unfold).
P057 1n l337 (Post in that kind of manner).
One-line (Post single-line posts. All posts should adequately describe the scene. Aim for 3-4 paragraphs at minimum. You will not be killed for coming under that, but it is a mark to shoot for).

2) Try to have good grammar, especially with your IC posts. No, the grammar police aren't going to break down your door and ban you for a single misspelling, but at least run a spell-check before you post if you're not that great at grammar? I mean... just look up. You don't even need to copy-paste to a word document.

3) Any battle, whether with Demons or beer bottles, should be done with as much description as necessary, preferably with as much description as possible. However, do not clot it with irrelevant fluff, either.

4) Please get a general grasp of the battle system; the necessary databases and explanations are already present within the index section. If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'm not saying you have to read everything, but please at least read all of the rule sections.

5) Fine, your character can swear. But if that's all you're doing... don't do it. You really shouldn't need it outside of excited utterances.

6) Its 3004 AD. Hovercar technology has been mastered, along with the power laces we're all still waiting for. Not much else has changed.

7) *Sigh*

This is the big one.

Your character, human or demon, can be killed and your book burnt without your consent if your opponent puts himself into a situation where such an act is possible. This is where I will remind you that this is a Zatch Bell roleplay; ultimately, there will be one winner, regardless of motive or method.

This is NOT to say that players will be allowed to steal books without method, autohit, autokill, or any such illegal action; players caught using these methods will be warned and likely have their book burned by spontaneous combustion. However, if you lose a fight, have no heart energy, and are stuck crawling on the floor like a slug with an unconscious demon partner while the enemy has their hand over your head... yeah. You've lost. If you hug your book to protect it, a fair number of demons will blast off your head.

This is your one and only warning.
Back to top Go down
https://zatchbellomega.rpg-board.net

General RP rules (IC)
Page 1 of 1